B'coz of You



B'coz of You By Ankit

I'm inside sinful, lost my virtue.
I'm angry now and yes it's at you.
I have been training for a month,
Something that I didn't want.

You made hard tasks to undergo,
I did my best and made it so.
You just care I am trying,
You don't care I am dying.

I'm really dissed now, feeling cheesed off.
For came results and now I'm pissed off.
Don't want to know my result,
I take it as an insult.
You tell me just forget it here,
But I know it will build my fears.
In five years time it'll reappear,
And soon I'm loosing all my peers.

This the thing I didn't want
This the thing I'll have no fun.
You come and cheer me with a smile,
But now I'm mad there's no denial.

It seems okay, you think its nothing,
But in my heart I'm really plunging.
Now I ask you how'd you know?
What I have to undergo?

Because I did it, results ensure,
All this came down, it's a failure.
I did not want it one bit,
For now you made me feel shit.
You think I'm crazy, really lazy.
My mind is clogged up, really hazy.
It looks easy from where you're at,
Why don't you come and try that?

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike you.
I'm driven with insanity.
Don't want see you for day or two.
I just hate what you did to me.

No comments: