You Ask me Why



You Ask me Why By Ankit

Why do I admire her?

Everywhere, I go out and see her,
Standing there, I know not another,
Anywhere, We should be together,
Its not fair, That I should forsake her.
Despite all I'm still gonna try.
Now why would I lie if you did ask me why?

Cause

She is so beautiful,
She is so fine,
She is so wonderful,
She's in my mind.

Far away, Though we're apart,
But some day, She'll dwell in my heart,
Glorious ray, She's pretty and smart,
Everyday, For she is an art.
Despite this you still ask me why,
Well I want to be with her the day that I die.

Cause

Her touch is of gentleness,
Her lips full of love,
Her eyes blessed with loveliness,
She comes from above.

Her figure is fine and pure,
Her face is so cute,
Through darkness she can endure,
There's no substitute.

There's no question why.

No comments: