Don't get me wrong


Don't get me wrong By Ankit

Don't get me wrong when I come along.
I've got friends and I'm going strong.
Definitely it's not that I'm lonely.
It's that you're special to me.

You're obviously not my enemy,
To all I love you're especially,
Kind, love and considerate.
So surprising yet so moderate.
I find there is no one else like you
Just like us in the world are few.
Leave the past it's all history.
You can put out my misery.

I was sad but without ever,
Going mad, I'll endeavour,
Cause of you I felt so bad,
Cause of you right now I'm glad.

See what you did to me,
See what's the change in me.
Can't fall down cause you are there.
Looking after me everywhere.

You held my hand, I understand.
It was your plan, now I feel grand.
For it was you made so for me,
You're never my own enemy.
Cause it was love I did for you.
It shows you my feelings are true.
Won't walk away for what you did,
Unhappiness in me you did rid.

No comments: