Crush

crush by Ankit teli


my crush on a college girl
for whom i m so much thrilled
want to make her my future
always think abt it


she is so much different from other
that i can't resist
her carryin style to her charm face
i m ready to persist


every morning make a smart dressup
with a long smile on the face
propose her today
but everyday it left as a preface


million guys lookin her to be their gal
is she ready to be with me
though we have a lot eye contact
her no.would be in my diary


i can compete her
always a question comes in my mind
but my colleague says
she will never refuse if u ask her for a ride


lets see
is she able to understand
i like to see her opposite to me
god knows wat happen next

2 comments:

Ankit Teli said...

Dedicated to all those who have crush on one or the other gal/guy.

Unknown said...

mast poem aaheeeeeeeee dear