little sister

lil sister by Ankit teli

my sister, the best
she is really restless
like to see me at the top
encourage me to make a sweet girlfriend

although she is younger to me
but she act like a mature
always tell me wats right and wats wrong,
as she want me to be strong
she wipe my tears when i was depressed,
always insisted me to have a new start
saved money from her pikibank,
invested bucks to buy the cell

i still remember the childhood days,
how we used to play
barbie dolls and teddies,
to power play
i remember how did we fight,
we made up and laughed all night
i don't know how did we grow up,
it looks as a story of yesterday

sometimes a friend,sometimes a companion,
u done u'r role well
few will get a lil sister like u,
as its a matter of fact
though u are not between us
u are one to be remembered for a lifetime

1 comment:

Ankit Teli said...

Poem not related with me.I put it before but deleted bcoz this poem is quite attached with someone(a friend). but now i think it has to be put as a memory as she has been remembered always for wat she was.