My first poem-my experience

i like to get tougher by Ankit teli


i like to get tougher
i have experienced a lot
no friend,no relative here
ppl r there for their own
family is there only who cares u a lot
they r there 4 u always not make u feel alone


love happily,live happily
wat's the principle in my life
now i think
its only dream,not right


true friends one or two
who see the world as its u
they care for me as i too
not care for a millon
i wanna be there for them
life goes on as it never ends
enjoy happy moments together
and give a smile when i remind


i like to get tougher
i have experienced a lot
no friend,no relative here
ppl r there for there own


give fun,take fun
wat i thought in the past
now i think
its only imagination,not right


i always in a mood to live a fruitful life
never hated anyone never made anyone cry
but they never saw my value
they embrassed me a lot
as still there were most
who jealous from my own cost
i always think wat the matter it is
and finally i like to get tougher by my own

i like to get tougher..

1 comment:

Ankit Teli said...

This is my first poem and thats the true experience of my life which i shared.My friend encouraged me to write more poem after seeing it.