Smoking bud

Smoking bud by Ankit teli



with a funky dressup
like to be a stud
hang out with college friend
i m a smokin bud


sittin under the innercircle of cp,at the road side
pall of smoke up above,lookin at the passerby's
it seems as all covered with fog
headphone in ears,listening smokin smokin weed by snoop dogg
as one ciggrate end up,mike offer me one more
snatch that from his hand, lighted it up
thank you my dear friend
i m a grown up smokin bud


as i turned my head i found smokers in a line
it looks more good if i have a glass of wine
a girl smokin ciggrate just next to me
smokin doesn't suits to girls and i too agree
exhale it from nose,friends started playing with smoke
afterall our ultimate passion is smoke
spending everyday 50 bucks
i m a real smokin bud


after finishin the otherone,like to leave for home
as we stood up,a plesant smell of smoke start comes on
buy mouthfreshner so that noone get to know
its being hidden from family and my close
sometimes i think,wat is my life without smoke
smoke really makes me turn-on
its only i had
thats why i m a true smokin bud

1 comment:

Ankit Teli said...

Don't try to relate me with this poem.m from no smoking zone.The contents are as always fictious.Dedicated to those who love smoking.
(Smoking is injurious to health)
i quit smoking ha haa haa